- MLS® #13960336
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage6,000
- Year Built1902
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Gravel/Rock, Septic, Well, Outside City Limits, Private Road
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Deck, Other
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Pasture, Tank/ Pond, Water/Lake View, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- FoundationSlab, Basement
- Date ListedOctober 24th, 2018
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Cooktop - Gas, Double Oven
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Panel/Floor/Wall
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- DistrictSnyder ISD
- Listing AgentRogers Healy
- Listing OfficeRogers Healy And Associates
MLS® #13960336 is a 6000 home located at 8000 Cr 1117, 79549- in Snyder, TX. The property features 5 bedrooms and 3.30 bathrooms. This Residential real estate listing was built in 1902 and is currently listed at $20,449,000. Please contact Mike Mazyck Realty for more information on MLS® #13960336. Call us directly at 972-325-6671 to speak to an agent now.
Johnson Ranch presents a unique opportunity to own a piece of Texas history & 97% of the PRODUCING mineral rights on this 3,802 ac ranch w multiple revenue streams - mineral, wind, cattle, hunting, agricultural. Scurry County is the historically highest oil producing county in Texas. Area drilling has recently discovered reserves at 8k'. This is a hunter's paradise, entirely high fenced perimeter ensures an incredible amount of deer, quail, ducks & turkey. 3 water wells, 2 tanks & 6k SF barn w kitchen & bath. 900 ac cultivated field. The Ennis Creek runs through the ranch w spring fed water found all over. Information on production, geologist reports, soil samples & executed wind lease available upon request.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 10:30pm CDT.